Ceramiche Tadinate was founded in Gualdo Tadino in 1955 by Giuseppe Panfili and some other associates. In 1977 when the associates left the company, the company was renamed Ceramiche Panfili. In 1998 his grandchildren Vera and Valerio Volpolini took over the company and changed the name back to Tadinate. They are still in business. All of their work is still hand decorated and finished by craftsmen and craftswomen. Some of their designs were heavily inspired by Bitossi Rimini Blu.
Gualdo Tadino is one of the most important Umbrian ceramic centers, universally known as the "City of ceramics".
Etched fish motif.
Excellent condition with original label and evident crazing to exterior glazing.
Weighs 9 pounds before packaging.
Measures 20.5 inches diameter.
Production date unknown.
Shipping included within the Continental US.